The Healing Home Retreatmending our hearts together
We are here to honor our children, Brianna Reid Canacari and Adrian Geronimo Mayorga. We came together through another amazing retreat in Utah run by two amazing Angel Moms that we both attended at separate times, we met through the Facebook group and instantly bonded and knew that we needed something here in Colorado. Our children brought us together and knew we would do great things. We discovered we wanted to help other Moms with similar stories as ours. Our goal was and is to build a foundation to create a safe environment where moms can establish relationships to become a sisterhood. Our lives have crossed paths for a great cause, and that is to be able to help other moms on their grieving journey. Together as a sisterhood of Warrior Moms we will be able to become stronger in our grief.
Healing Home Retreat 2022
April 8-10th and
We are fortunate to be able to have two retreats in 2022. Each retreat will have space for 5 bereaved moms.
Your stay includes all meals and snacks starting with a family dinner on Friday evening.
All activities are included, no additional costs will occur once your payment has been made. (This does not include travel expenses) if you are traveling from out of state send your itinerary to firstname.lastname@example.org we will arrange for transportation to and from the airport.
Paypal is the preferred method of payment, however if you need to send a check please send it to:
The Bri Project|2525 E 104th Ave #1125|Thornton Co. 80233
The cost of the retreat is $400, give the gift to another Mom, if you pay in full you can sponsor another Mother and we will sponsor the remaining $200
Due to some of our amazing donors, we have secured full scholarships for mothers attending in 2022. We make every effort to serve all those who wish to come to our retreat, we never want the financial burden to stop you from healing and building relationships with of Moms.
In order to secure your spot if you are requesting full sponsorship, there is a $25.00 non-refundable charge.
We would like to take this time to thank our amazing supporters. Without them we would not have been able to live our dream. We had our first retreat in 2020 during the COVID Pandemic, not being able to have our yearly fundraising event to raise money for the retreat. An amazing Woman and Friend gave us a gift and to honor her son, we were able to hold our first retreat in October 2020.
Thank you Marianne for your gift of love and believing in us.
We would like to take this time to thank our amazing supporters. Without them we would not have been able to live our dream. Taylor attended our October 2021 retreat. She wanted to make sure that other Moms would be able to experience what she did. In honor of her son Shane and the Shane Thurston Foundation she sponsored a retreat for 2022. This was huge for us because that has enabled us to have two retreats in 2022.
We are forever grateful for your gift and support in our Mission for helping other mothers heal through this journey.
Legacy of Hope
Healing Home Sponsor
- Healing Home Sponsorship changes the lives of 5 Moms to be able to attend the 3 day retreat at no cost to them, and also fullfills our dream to help these amazing Women.
- This includes everything from our healing bags to the amazing food that is cooked by Gabriela’s Mom and Sister to the rental of the home.
- If you are sponsoring the home in honor of your child, the retreat in April or October will be named after them, we will honor them with a picture that will be placed on our Legacy table. Your child will be with us at every retreat after.
- Your donation is tax deductable. We thank you for your precious gift, you are changing lives.
- We also provide healing bags for our Moms, we have a very talented and amazing lady who make the bags for us as her way of giving back to the Moms.
- We fill it with all kinds of goodies to help the Moms along their journey and to comfort them.
- In each bag their will be a card with the names of our amazing donors.
- Gabriela’s family does all of the cooking the whole weekend, three meals a day plus snacks. We feel as though we are at Mama’s house having a family dinner together. So much work goes into these meals and each of them are made from scratch and a lot of LOVE.
- Adrian’s biggest gift was the love for his family.